Rare and Key Date Classic American Coins Donated by David Lawrence
Included in the variety of fantastic classic coins endorsed by PCGS, NGC and CAC in this week’s sale is a rare 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66 RD; a key date 1916-D 10c NGC MS63 FB; a rare pearl 1925-S $1 NGC MS65; a near better 1841-C $5 PCGS MS61; an elusive 1859-S $10 NGC AU50; and a desirable 1870-CC $10 PCGS VF25.
Browse and bid before the auction closed Sunday July 17.
READY TO SELL A RARE PIECE OR COLLECTION? SELL TO DAVID LAWRENCE
In addition to auction highlights like the classic American coins above, Rare pieces by David Lawrence always needs parts. When you’re ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personalized service in the industry:
- You can sell your parts directly to us.
- You can consign your parts.
- You can participate in our guaranteed auction program.
DLRC Special Send
Discover our Special Consignment Collector! We offer the following options which can be combined or adjusted according to your specific needs:
Maximum returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with reserve and receive 90% or consign without reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate cash advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unqualified shipments.
Fastest turnaround time – We will auction your coins within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
The standard conditions still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – deposit with reserve and receive 85%; consign without reserve and receive 90%
- No cost guarantee – no registration fees, no imaging fees and no redemption fees
- Prompt payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion we can expedite payment to two weeks in most cases